Please join us for a free educational seminar with expert estate planning and tax attorney Mark S. Drobny. Mark shares his expert insights on comprehensive estate planning to meet your personal, financial, and charitable goals.
• How do recent tax law changes impact my existing estate plans?
• How can I sell appreciated stocks or real estate, pay no capital gains taxes, and create a stable income?
• What are the benefits of charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities, and donor-advised funds?
• What are strategies for end-of-year tax planning?
• How should I plan for required minimum distributions?
Founder and CEO of Drobny Law Offices, Mark Drobny is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Legal Specialization. He is regarded as one of the region’s top experts on estate planning and related topics. He is a long-time volunteer for Sacramento State and serves as a board member of the University Foundation at Sacramento State.
To request accommodations such as ASL interpretation or captioning, please email email@example.com or call (916) 278-6989 no later than five business days before the event.