Estate planning is for everyone, but for women, planning for your future is especially important. Whether you are single or married, proper planning can help you protect your assets, save on taxes, and provide for your heirs and the causes you care about.
Join us for a free educational webinar on the importance of estate planning and concerns that are unique to women.
• Why is estate planning important for women?
• What documents do I need?
• Who will make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
• How can I protect my assets and save on taxes?
• How can I leave a legacy for my heirs and charitable organizations I support?
• Can I fix an outdated trust that is now irrevocable?
Presented by Anne E. Rosenthal and Kathryn McCall
Anne E. Rosenthal is an attorney and shareholder at Drobny Law Offices, Inc. A Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California, Anne's practice emphasizes estate planning, trust and probate administration, taxation, and business succession planning.
Kathryn McCall is a certified financial planner and wealth management financial advisor with CAPTRUST. Kathryn strives to educate clients toward the best options for any situation—from wealth accumulation to retirement and estate planning.
To request accommodations such as ASL interpretation or captioning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 278-6989 no later than five business days before the event.