Join us for a free educational webinar, just for Sacramento State retirees, on protecting your assets, planning for your family, saving on taxes, and giving smarter. This event is a partnership between the Retirees Association and University Development to provide retirees with relevant, up-to-date information as you plan for your future.
Attorney Mark S. Drobny answers your frequently asked questions:
- Do I need a will or a trust? How can I avoid probate?
- Who will make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
- How can I leave the legacy I want for my family and the causes I care about?
- How do recent tax law changes impact my existing plans?
- How can I get a tax deduction, avoid capital gains taxes, and make a gift that pays me an income?
Founder of Drobny Law Offices, Mark Drobny is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Legal Specialization. He is regarded as one of the region’s top experts on estate planning and related topics. He is a long-time volunteer for Sacramento State and serves as a board member of the University Foundation at Sacramento State.
To request accommodations such as ASL interpretation or captioning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 278-6989 no later than five business days before the event.