Join us for a free educational seminar offering current information on constructing an estate plan, with special considerations for individuals who are single and do not have immediate heirs. Estate planning attorney Mark S. Drobny shares his insights and answers your frequently asked questions:
- Do I need a will or a trust?
- Who will make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
- How can I leave the legacy I want for the causes and organizations I care about?
- How do recent tax law changes impact my existing estate plans?
- What are options for retirement income planning?
- How can I sell appreciated stocks or real estate, reduce capital gains taxes, and create an income stream?
Founder of Drobny Law Offices, Mark Drobny is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Legal Specialization. He is regarded as one of the region’s top experts on estate planning and related topics. He is a long-time volunteer for Sacramento State and serves as a board member of the University Foundation at Sacramento State.
To request accommodations such as ASL interpretation or captioning, please email email@example.com or call (916) 278-6989 no later than five business days before the event.