Please join us for a free educational seminar offering up-to-date information on constructing an estate plan that reflects your values and the legacy you wish to leave. Attorney Mark S. Drobny shares his expert insights on comprehensive estate planning to meet your personal, financial, and charitable goals.
• What are strategies for end-of-year tax planning?
• Planning for required minimum distributions: Should I take more?
• Should I include a Roth IRA as part of my financial plans?
• How can I sell appreciated stocks or real estate and reduce capital gains taxes?
• What are the benefits of charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities, and donor-advised funds?
• How do recent tax law changes impact my existing estate plans?