The public health crisis and economic uncertainty over the past months have left many of us reflecting on our values and what is meaningful in our lives. Join us for this free educational webinar on constructing an estate plan that reflects your values and legacy you wish to leave.
Expert estate planning attorney Mark S. Drobny shares his insights on estate planning and answers your commonly asked questions:
- Do I need a will or a trust?
- How can I avoid probate?
- Who will make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
- How can I leave the legacy I want for my heirs and community?
- How do recent tax law changes impact existing estate plans?
- What are options for retirement income planning?
- How can I sell appreciated assets, reduce capital gains taxes, and create an income stream?