Please join us for a free educational seminar offering up-to-date information on constructing an estate plan that reflects your values and the legacy you wish to leave. Expert estate planning attorney Mark S. Drobny addresses common myths and misconceptions about estate planning and answers your commonly asked questions:
• Do I need a will or a trust? How can I avoid probate?
• Who will make medical and financial decisions for me if I am unable?
• How can I leave the legacy I want for my heirs and community?
• How do recent tax law changes impact my existing estate plans?
• What are options for retirement income planning?
• How can I sell appreciated stocks or real estate, reduce capital gains taxes, and create an income stream?
Founder and CEO of Drobny Law Offices, Mark Drobny is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Legal Specialization. He is regarded as one of the region’s top experts on estate planning and related topics. He is a long-time volunteer for Sacramento State and serves as a board member of the University Foundation at Sacramento State.
To request accommodations such as ASL interpretation or captioning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 278-6989 no later than five business days before the event.